Thursday, June 13, 2013

CCEE1324 Baby Card (bonus for green or yellow)

It's Benzi back for a sweet challenge this week.

 Let's all make some baby cards and you get bonus points if you use some soft green or soft yellow cardstock and maybe even some designer paper in the same colors.

I never seem to have a baby card when one is needed. How about you? I'm hoping you'll take time to join us and get some baby creations made.

Take a look at the precious cards made by our design team. Hope you'll make a baby card or several  and use our inlinkz tool at the bottom of the post to show your creativity.
Anne Harmon - Inkinginred


3 comments:

Kavitha Vadhri said...

first time here, lovely and beautiful baby cards by DTs, submitted my entry, thanks

Bipasha K. said...

Awesome challenge and fantastic take on by the DT...submitted my card :)..hope you like it !

morentin1326 said...

wow, this is fun... never really make baby cards, and thanks to your challenge I am on a roll...