Thursday, August 19, 2010

CCEE1033 - Sketch



Hi everyone!

It's week three of this month's sketch challenges, and I added a half circle to the sketch panel.

If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the sketch below, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1033. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.




Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather



Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner

Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh




Shirley Quarry






8 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh wow - great sketch and such gorgeous cards too. I couldn't even begin to pick a favourite from all that loveliness.

Robin Feicht said...

Thanks for the inspiring sketch. Beautiful variety of cards from the same sketch. Fun!

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

Great sketch, thanks!! Your samples really inspired me this week!!

Mothermark said...

This is an awesome sketch! I love it....all your cards are once again wonderful!

Frances, you card musta fallen over!!! Tee hee!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Always a pleasure to stop by, girls - thanks for another FUN week! xxx

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

Great sketch!! Thanks for the challenge. I posted my card.

Harriet Skelly said...

Thanks for another fun sketch - I posted a link to my card!

Maggie Lamarre said...

Those are awesome :)
Maggie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com