Thursday, July 1, 2010

CCEE1026 -- Getting Sketchy with a Twist



As hostess for the month of July, I have planned all sketch challenges, but each one will have an added twist. This week's twist is a theme -- BEVERAGES. Can't wait to see what the rest of the team, as well as YOU, create!!!

If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1026. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner




4 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a fun challenge...I love it when I have the perfect stamp for a challenge!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

What a fun challenge this was, perfect for this cute mousie! Thanks for the sketch and inspiration, great theme!

Cindy Groh said...

Great sketch. Thanks for the inspiration.

Beverly G said...

Great sketch, I'm like Nancy, I knew exactly what stamps I wanted to use for this sketch. Great DT cards.